March 20, 2012

#548 - Happy Birthday Buddies!!






WOW!! Today you turn 4 years old. It's crazy how fast this goes. It really does just feel like yesterday that I was holding you for the first time in the hospital, or that I watched as you learned how to crawl or got up the courage to take those first steps. It feels like yesterday when I was beaming because I heard you say DaDa, helped you learn how to throw a ball, taught you how to be a gentleman and hold the door open for your Mom, and watched in amazement as you started to learn to read. These days you ride your own bikes, dress yourselves, love music, can quote scripture, and even go potty standing up like big kids!! You're no longer babies, your now 100% little boys...you're 4.





Happy Birthday to my two amazing buddies. I can't imagine what life would be without you and I can hardly remember what it was like before you. I'm so proud of the little boys that you've become. Happy 4th Birthday!! I love you both.




Love,



Your "Captain Daddy"





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails