December 04, 2013

Five Years of Treasured Map!

I have been writing on this blog (on and off) for exactly 5 years!  I can not believe it's been that long.  It seems like just yesterday I started this blog and not long ago was writing a similar post about having this blog for one year!  There have been some lapses when life has gotten in the way and I've been unable to find the time to work on this, but that just happens sometimes.  All in all I'm proud of what I'm putting forward here for my kids.  I hope that they'll truly appreciate this one day when I give it to them.  

If you are new to this blog, it started out as a simple idea and has evolved into now having over 600 posts total, and at this time 564 posts directed towards my kids relating to basic things I want them to know about life, God, sports, quotes, How to, etc, etc, etc.   

Check out these links to see how it all got started and how it's evolved:

I hope that you'll start, and continue, to follow this blog.  Feel free to comment, send me a message, or share your ideas of something you'd like to see on here.  Share this blog with your own kids, there's already a treasure trove of posts on here that you could read through with them, and there is certainly more to come as I have a ton of ideas in my head and on paper.  I started, and I'm maintaining this blog for my own children, but I'm also sharing it with you so that you might think about passing on this, or your own, ideas to your children as well.  

Here's to 5 years of Treasured Map.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails